Make An Offer
When buying a product online the option to MAKE AN OFFER is normally not available. However we want you to experience the same features as if you purchased the product in a brick and mortar store. If you are interested in purchase and you do not feel our price will fit your spending, MAKE AN OFFER. Depending on your offer we may provide a compromise. Our goal is to service all of our customers as long term friends, so even if we accept your offer you will receive the same service as if paying full price. No restrictions and no fine print, just a fair chance for you to get our products at a price that you’re willing to pay. So please, MAKE AN OFFER.
If you found the item for less, we want to know. We understand the need to offer the best deal to win your business. follows our BEST DEAL policy.
Our policy is simple and applies to all new, factory sealed products of the same brand and style that are available and in stock at any authorized U.S. online store.
If you find a better price please complete the form below. We will respond during business hours. We take great pride that our valued customers always gets the best deal. A Customer Service representative will contact you via email regarding your information.
is not responsible for, and will not honor, printing or typographical errors. Price matches will NOT include coupons, incentive offers or delayed shipping.
Please note that we may e-mail you special offers from time to time. These include private sale events - which are only open to previous customers and contacts. You may opt-out of these mailings at any time.
- Guarantee is valid only for legitimate Authorized retailers.
- The Authorized Internet retailer must have the identical product in-stock.
- Our Guarantee is valid for only one price match per order and is limited to up to three (3) of the same product, shipped to the same address.
- We only price match USA retailers and websites.
- Prices are compared by item and include the product price, applicable taxes, plus shipping & handling charges when calculating the competitor's total price.
- Our Guarantee does not apply to non manufacturers warranted products or gray market items on our site. 'Gray' products have unauthorized and unsupported resale.
- Our policy excludes limited closeout specials, auction items, clearance items, refurbished or used products, special orders, special 'club member' pricing, products subject to a no return policy and incorrect pricing that is the result of a typographical error or omission.
- Auction site retailers are not qualified for price comparison.
- Retailers that offer considerably lower prices online but charge exorbitant shipping, handling and insurance charges.
- Retailers that employ bait and switch tactics. These unethical retailers show considerably lower prices online and when contacted by telephone they change the selling price or reveal the item is out of stock or discontinued and try to sell you a different product entirely.
- Retailers that specialize in the sale of refurbished products or products that have been purchased in distressed condition and represent those products as new.
- Retailers that are not Manufacturer Authorized Online Resellers, which can result in the product not being under warranty and thus being sold at lower prices.
Luminous substitutes found in 95% of watches sold today require the use of an external Light source to recharge the illumination. Many owners complain that the luminous paint works poorly and fades quickly; often in just minutes of darkness.
Finally; today we have a new technology that provides bright; even Light and will work for 25 years without fail: TRITIUM GAS VIALS inserted on the hands and dial of the watch.
The new generation of Tritium Watches are the easiest in the world to read in low Light conditions and even in total darkness. The Light emitting devices require no battery power or any other form of charging; and never needs servicing or maintenance. Tritium gas is captured in tiny; airtight vials; sealed under high pressure; are resistant to water; oil and the most corrosive materials. A very safe and very minute quantity of tritium Lights up the dye. This same technology is available in many firearms for use in gun sights. Most hunters and marksmen are already familiar with this great technology. If its important for you to tell the time quickly and easily in low Light or total darkness; then a Tritium Watch is exactly what you need. Tritium watches glow up to 100 times more brightly than ordinary luminescent watches. And they require no external Light source to recharge the illumination.
- Professional chronograph quartz movement by CITIZEN/Miyota
- Flexible lugs to handle the stress of action and aid in the ergonomically fit and design
- Dual illumination system Super-LumiNova and tritium tubes Swiss T25 mb micro tec
- Non Glare super flat mineral crystal with a sapphire coating
- Date indicator
- Screw down crown
- 200meter water resistant 20atm A true divers watch
- Rotating bezel
- Oversize rubber strap
- 24 hour zone indicator
- Crown Protector
- Gearhead logo engraved clasp on strap
- 316L stainless steel surgical finish
- Screw in Caseback rather than snap
- Orange 12 indicator tritium tube blue on remaining hour markers
- Serial number watch
- 47mm Case Diameter with crown